=Welcome to Aria's WIKI PAGE
My Likes and Interests
- Hi my name is Ariowa or Aria for short.
* I am very outgoing and love to have fun.
*I love modeling and photography.
*I was born in Atlanta and I am 22.
* I have just been recently engaged
*I enjoy children. My major is early childhood education.
*I also write poetry and love art.
I also enjoy nature!!
LINKS AROUND TOWN
Dr.Chen's Wiki Page
Georgia Gwinnett Page
Format File Size Download
Check out my Podcast Project
File:03 Fur Elise podcast 1.wav
Take a look at my GIMP PROJECT
- What file extensions are most common to bitmap images? Name at least 3.
- .GIF, .BMP, .JPG
- Are bitmap images easier to work on than vector? Why or Why not?
- Usually when you're working with 2D imaging, you should go with bitmapping. Mainly because vector images are usually used for 3D imaging. So I would say it depends on what you're planning on making. Bitmap images are easier for 2D creations and vector images are easier for 3D creations.
- Why are bitmap images more common in everyday usage? Include its advantages in your answer.
- Bitmap images are more common in everyday usage because they can be used to recreate real images at a better quality than vector imaging.
- What were the most useful feature(s) used in GIMP that helped you with your project?
- I found the scissors to be very helpful, and the specifications of layers was nice too. I really enjoyed making this project!