- Create a political poster for a non-existent candidate
- For any office, real or imaginary
- Create a vector graphic logo for your candidate
- The logo needs to include a vector graphic | tracing of the individual from their photo (see below)
- The logo must have at least two more graphic objects
- The logo must be a grouped object
- The poster must have a photo of the candidate
- The photo should be cropped to 300x450 pixels
- You need to apply at least two filters to the photo
- The candidates name needs to be in an altered font. Some examples of how to do this are here.
- At least one gradient must be used in the design.
- At least one block of text providing the ludicrous campaign promises should be included.
- You will turn in your Inkscape file and...
- JPEG of your final version and two variations
- JPEG of your final version sized for: 5x7, 8.5x11, and 11x17
- PDF for your final version sized at 11x17
- Create a Poster Project page on your wiki space and load the files there
- You may want to load your Inkscape file there often as a backup. It will not be graded until after the due date.