Assignment 1: Wiki Editing
- Create your own wiki page
- Requirements: You should link your wiki page to Class List page
- Your wiki page should have
- Headings and bullet list
- Text message (for example, self intro, your favorite music, interesting stories, places you visited, etc. ), apply bold or italics to your text
- Graphic: need to show you know
- a. how to place the picture with different alignment(center, left, right),
- b. how to change the size of a picture.
- Please add a recent picture of yours
- Hyperlinks: need to have three different links
- a. A link to another GGC wiki page created by YOU, such as this one. (basically, you need to have a link on your page that opens up another wiki page with at least one picture and some information about it.)
- b. A link to your classmate's wiki page, such as this student page
- c. A link to an outside website, such as this one.
- Audio (Once you finish your Audio Project)
- Video (Once you finish your Movie Project)
Many students asked "Is this OK?" "This is what you want?"
- To give you a better idea about the grading, please click and download the rubrics.
- You could also visit the wiki pages created by previous students. Click Previous Class List for those examples.
Please go to D2L/Dropbox, in the comment box, post the link to you wiki page. If D2L force you to upload something, just upload anything. Your grade is based on the wiki page you created.
- Here are the Wiki Editing Tips