Welcome to ITEC2110 Digitial Media Fall 2010 Section 12
- Location: B1750
- Meeting Time:
- 11:00 - 12:15 TR
- Prerequisites: ITEC1001: Introduction to Computing
- Instructor: Dr. Kairui Chen; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Ph: 678-407-5641
- Required Textbook: Digital Multimedia; ISBN: 978 0 470 85890 5
- Class List
- Class Projects
- Q&A of wiki
- Book Notes
- Test study questions from previous semesters (you are welcome to add and answer new questions)
- GGC Jovo Portal - All you need for GGC life: email, grades, assignment, campus information
- Audacity Tutorial
- Blender tutorials
- How to Edit Wiki
Why a Wiki?
What is important is that everyone contributes to the wiki. There are many ways to contribute. Below are a few suggestions:
- Post content
- Organize/restructure content
- Suggest content that is needed
Wikis are an example of viral content. To quote from wikipatterns.com
- One of the most useful attributes of introducing a wiki into an organization is its viral nature. Once a few people begin to use the wiki, they often realize that they could be even more efficient if only their colleagues were using the wiki too. Soon, wiki accounts are spreading exponentially.
What this means is that the more you use and contribute to the wiki, the better a resource it will be.