Here's some tips about wiki editing. Click edit to view how links are created, how pictures are added, etc.
- use ==for Heading== and ===for subheading===
- use : for indentation
- use * to create a bullet list
- use # to create a numbered list
- use 2 apostrophes on either side italics for italics.
- use 3 apostrophes on either side bold for bold.
- use 5 apostrophes on either side bolded italics for bold and italics at the same time.
- External link example wikimedia. wikimedia will appear as a hyperlink on the page. click the edit tab (when logged in) or view source tab (when not yet logged in) on the top to see how it is created.
- Internal link displayed, click the edit tab (when logged in) or view source tab (when not yet logged in) on the top to see how it is created.
- To create a new wiki page, create an internal link first; it will appear in red font, click the red link, you could start editing the new page.
- To add pictures on the wiki page, you should first upload the picture to wiki by clicking Upload files on the left side of the screen, make sure you know the file name, in the example, the file name is nameofimage.jpg. It's important to keep the file extension(in this case, it is jpg). Then, type this code on the wiki page that you want to display your image(click edit on the top to see what's the magic code):
- To change the size of a pic, example:
- To change the alignment(center, left, or right) of a picture. example: