GGC Student Government
|GGC Student Government Association|
- The Student Government Association shall act as an organized voice for all students of Georgia Gwinnett College by relating views and suggestions to administrators and organized governing bodies, and by assisting the college in operating more effectively and efficiently in the interest of students. SGA shall also be committed to students' academic, social, and cultural well-being by promoting students' rights and responsibilities to the college, the community, and humanity; furthermore, SGA shall allow students, with their talents and ambitions, the opportunity to exercise their civic responsibilities.
SGA Student Goals:
- To promote the rights of students.
- To provide an official voice through which student opinion may be expressed.
- To Create a platform in which student representatives are available to listen to the concerns of our student body.
- To develop policies in a fair, open, and consistent manner.
- To work internal and external issues that directly affect student educational opportunities and student involvement.
- President: Eliman Marenah
- Vice President: Aliya Kanani
- Senate Chairperson: Henry Brake
- Executive Secretary: Melissa Hicia
- Treasurer: Mamady Marenah
- Advisor: Dr. Lakiesa Rawlinson
- Advisor: Rontai Walker
- Business: Gina Amariles
- Business: Nyesha Bacote
- Business: Jayli Her
- Business: Lizette Saldarriaga
- Business: Anthony Sekandi
- Education: Shirley Lee
- Freshman: Leslie Collado
- Freshman: Amani Lawson
- Health & Science: Ekemazie Chibogu
- Liberal Arts: Jordan Drake
- Liberal Arts: Karina Einsmann Albaladejo
- Liberal Arts: Cesar Munive
- Liberal Arts: Carly Ogletree
- Science & Technology: Codjoe Gamadeku
- Science & Technology: Gilbert Gyamfi
- Science & Technology: Rimamfxen Kenan
- Science & Technology: Omar Zuniga