GGC Housing 1003-1010
This is the information page for GGC Housing Rooms 1003-1010. I am your Resident Assistant, Henry Brake. Information seen on the Bulletin Board will likely be copied here as a resource instead of having to walk outside of your room to gather useful information.
This month's theme is Aviation. The following airlines have been featured:
Dining Hall Hours
Residents are allowed visitation by no more than two (2) guests at a time in accordance with the following schedule:
Sundays from 10:00 p.m. to Fridays at 5:00 p.m.:
Daily residence hall guest visitation (7:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.) is limited to GGC students (currently enrolled), faculty, staff, and parents/legal guardians only. No non-GGC guests are allowed. Special exceptions may occasionally be granted for other relatives and personal friends. Please submit visitation exception request 24 hours prior to guest visitation.
Fridays from 5:00 p.m. to Sundays at 10:00 p.m.: Daily residence hall visitation (7:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.) is open to GGC students (currently enrolled), faculty, staff, and other guests, including parents, other relatives and personal friends.
RA Duty Phone
- RA on Duty 1000: 678-628-7994
- RA on Duty 2000: 678-628-7869
Quiet Hours Policy
Quiet hours are established as follows:
- Sunday 11:00 p.m. to Monday 8:00 a.m.
- Monday 11:00 p.m. to Tuesday 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 11:00 p.m. to Wednesday 8:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 11:00 p.m. to Thursday 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday 11:00 p.m. to Friday 8:00 a.m.
- Saturday 1:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday 1:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.