- Animation sequence should be 1 - 3 minutes long.
- A minimum of 2 objects must be in the sequence
- Each object must have a material applied.
- The camera must change position at least once.
Some ideas are (you are free to come up with your own):
- create some planets and "fly" the camera around them.
- create a couple of chess pieces and have them move.
- create a logo (with multiple parts) and have it move.
- appropriate use of particle animation
- complexity above the minimum
- use of backgrounds